Meet some of the lads n’ ladies making this work day to day.
Brittany “Gimme a Break” Lowden
DOB: Jesus’ Birthday
Hometown: Ottawa, Ontario
Setup: Burton Nicola Thost, Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Phoenix Banana (BTX), Forum Youngblood, Union Force, Vans Hi-Standard Boots, Sims/Burton/Volcom outerwear
Current Town: Ottawa, Onterrible
1. What got you into Snowboarding?
Trying to better than my best buddy.
2. Favourite/Influential Riders?
Xavier de le Rue, Torstein Horgmo, Raewyn Reid
3. What’s your perfect day?
Early morning, blue skies, no lines, pow and a charged iPod
4. Favourite Duos?
Rum n’ coke
5. Mo Money, Mo Problems?
spend it while ya got it!
6. Rails or Getting Railed?
Isn’t it obvious?! both jeeze louise
7. Boxes or Boxes?
8. Favourite Trick?
a solid 90. hahaha Jules… your hungover ass is slappin ‘em down right now
9. Late nights or Early Mornings?
Punk, ska, old school country
11. Favourite Video Part?
too many to choose from
12. Pow or Park?
13. Words to Ride By?
It’s better to regret something you did, than something you didn’t do
14. Ride on Sand or Ride on Snow?
…on top? Snow
15. Anything else?
Miss and see y’all soon. Cheers big ears.
Name: Ryan â€œAre Dubâ€ Winters
Age: Old Enough
DOB: Right around Easter
Hometown: Cornwall, Ontario (6-1-3…9-3-What?!)
Setup: DWD Sean Geno 157 (everyday), Smokin M.I.P 151 (park and rails), Union Force, ThirtyTwo Boots, Holden Outerwear
Current Town: Whistler, BC
1. What got you into Snowboarding? I wanted to be cool and get girls to like me. Now I know I’m cool and I know girls like me. So now I do it because it’s the funnest thing on Earth.
2. Favourite/Influential Riders? Ian Campbell, Scott Stevens, Chris Duff, and Ron Jeremy.
3. What’s your perfect day? Tons of powder with a good crew.
4. Favourite Duos?
5. Mo Money, Mo Problems? Right now money would solve all my problems.
6. Rails or Getting Railed? Both?
7. Boxes or Boxes? Both??????
8. Favourite Trick? A big ole Stalefish (the right way)
9. Late nights or Early Mornings? Early mornings (I’ll sleep when I’m dead)
10. Music? Metal, 90′s rap, and lame indie music
11. Favourite Video Part? Scott Stevens â€œStacked Footyâ€…changed my shit
12. Pow or Park? Pow, all day, e’ry day
13. Words to Ride By? Find a line but don’t blow it.
14. Ride on Sand or Ride on Snow? Snow Fo Sho
15. Anything else? Thank you to Capital One for making my life in Whistler possible. Thanks Ange for the couch. And thanks to all the people that aren’t dicks. Ian, get your ass out here.
Name: Ryan â€œ Quit Your Cryin’â€ Seale
Age: Vingt Trois
DOB: I’ll be Gone ’til November…..the 19th…..cause that’s my birthday….
Hometown: Cornwall, Ontario (6-1-3…..9-3-What?!)
Setup: Option 154, Burton P1, DC Boots, Grenade Outwear
Current Town: Whistler, BC (sucka)
1. What got you into Snowboarding? School trip in grade 6!!!!!! And poles are for strippers, so snowboarding was a no brainer!!!
2. Favourite/Influential Riders? Travis Rice, Are Dub!!!, Justin Redguard (don’t know him? Look him up!!!)
3. What’s your perfect day? Blue Bird and No ice in sight!!!
4. Favourite Duos? Rye and Seals!!!
5. Mo Money, Mo Problems? Who has the money??!
6. Rails or Getting Railed? Getting railed… 100%…..!
7. Boxes or Boxes? Tis the question … !!! ???
8. Favourite Trick? TINAS!!!!
9. Late nights or Early Mornings? Early Nights and late mornings!!?!
10. Music? Hardcore, Piano Ballads, and lame unknown love tracks…………………!
11. Favourite Video Part? Torstein Horgmo â€œBlack winterâ€…Holy park run?!?!
12. Pow or Park? Pow, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!
13. Words to Ride By? The sooner you go down, the sooner you will be on top!
14. Ride on Sand or Ride on Snow? If you can’t see the beach, hit the steeps….!
15. Anything else? Does living off your visa mean you’re a joke? Not when you have an epic girl at home…I mean, not when you’re at an epic girls home. Yeah, Sweet….Stay Gold, Sexy Pants….